May 23, 2005

A very busy life

YES!!! I passed my last Math test for the year. I totally thought that I would flunk that one for good. And once I got that out of my way I found out I have a job interview for tomorrow morning. ("sigh") Okay I know that I'm whining, but I just had to blow a little steam.

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

hey Gloria I will explain as best I can how to put links on but I will have to do it tommmow or the next day. to busy got to go. Talk to you later:)

May 23, 2005 9:39 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Gloria my dear, excellent job on your math test--now hang in there and go on to the next thing. Get it done girl! Luvs...

May 24, 2005 10:02 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Thanks Rebekah!!

May 25, 2005 3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home