1. Type of pop?
Lets see... Sprite.
2. Type Sport?
Volleyball.
4. Type of food? Food that I enjoy eating.
5. Fav. Sibling? I love all my siblings equally tho differently.
7. Fav. Month?
September or October. Because I love to watch the leaves change color.
8. Fav. Food?
Ice Cream.
9. Fav. Movie?
Pirates!! (the first one)
10. Fav. Smell?
Lavender, or Kayla's perfume.
12. Fav. Store in the mall?
Um... Bath & Body Works?
13. Fav. day of the week?
Sunday
14. Fav. bday?
I don't have a clue.
15. Fav. sub. in school?
History.
16. Fav. Kind of music?
Hymns if they are played right.
17. Fav. Kind of chips?
Sour Cream and Onion.
18. Fav.Colour?
Lavender.
19. Fav. Hobby?
Anything doing with pictures.
20. Fav. Place to hang out?
Anywhere as long as I'm with those that I love.
31. Fav. Instrument?
Playing: Piano.
Listening: Organ or guitar
32. Fav. sleepover?
Wow! I would say I like them all.
33. Fav. Thing to do on a Friday night?
Party!! Well not really, just hanging out works too.
35. Fav. Band?
Well I like Martina Mcbride a lot.
36. Fav. Dream that you've had?
Hmm. Not telling.
37. Fav. School?
Homeschooled, but school at church was fun too.
38. Fav.number?
Don't have one.
40. Fav.room in your house?
My bedroom.
41. Fav. Coach that you have had?
Never had one.
42. Fav. Name of someone besides you?
Rebecca.
43. Fav. Pet?
Our dog baloo.
44. Fav.car?
Mine.
47. Fav. Board game?
Well that one is a little hard, I like lots of them.
48. Fav. Type of shoes?
Flipflops.
49. Fav. Brand?
Don't have one.
50. Fav. To go in vacation?
Anywhere but California. I have been there way to many times in my life. But yah I like conferences a lot.
51. Fav memory?
Wow. I don't know.
Lets see... Sprite.
2. Type Sport?
Volleyball.
4. Type of food? Food that I enjoy eating.
5. Fav. Sibling? I love all my siblings equally tho differently.
7. Fav. Month?
September or October. Because I love to watch the leaves change color.
8. Fav. Food?
Ice Cream.
9. Fav. Movie?
Pirates!! (the first one)
10. Fav. Smell?
Lavender, or Kayla's perfume.
12. Fav. Store in the mall?
Um... Bath & Body Works?
13. Fav. day of the week?
Sunday
14. Fav. bday?
I don't have a clue.
15. Fav. sub. in school?
History.
16. Fav. Kind of music?
Hymns if they are played right.
17. Fav. Kind of chips?
Sour Cream and Onion.
18. Fav.Colour?
Lavender.
19. Fav. Hobby?
Anything doing with pictures.
20. Fav. Place to hang out?
Anywhere as long as I'm with those that I love.
31. Fav. Instrument?
Playing: Piano.
Listening: Organ or guitar
32. Fav. sleepover?
Wow! I would say I like them all.
33. Fav. Thing to do on a Friday night?
Party!! Well not really, just hanging out works too.
35. Fav. Band?
Well I like Martina Mcbride a lot.
36. Fav. Dream that you've had?
Hmm. Not telling.
37. Fav. School?
Homeschooled, but school at church was fun too.
38. Fav.number?
Don't have one.
40. Fav.room in your house?
My bedroom.
41. Fav. Coach that you have had?
Never had one.
42. Fav. Name of someone besides you?
Rebecca.
43. Fav. Pet?
Our dog baloo.
44. Fav.car?
Mine.
47. Fav. Board game?
Well that one is a little hard, I like lots of them.
48. Fav. Type of shoes?
Flipflops.
49. Fav. Brand?
Don't have one.
50. Fav. To go in vacation?
Anywhere but California. I have been there way to many times in my life. But yah I like conferences a lot.
51. Fav memory?
Wow. I don't know.


3 Comments:
Me too.
me three
whatever...I can't count any higher than that.
Post a Comment
<< Home