July 24, 2007
About Me

- Name: Gloria
I'm a light hearted brunette, who lives to make others laugh. My family, church, and friends are my life. I love to take long quiet walks, feel the wind in my hair, and sing in the pouring down rain. To sum it all up I'm a teenage girl who just likes to have fun. Thats me.
Some Other Friends
My Friends Far Away
My Family
Some Churches websites you might enjoy.
- Burlington OCRC
- Cambridge OCRC
- Nobleton OCRC
- Sunnyside OCRC
-
More Links
- My Other Blog
- Strong's Concordance
- World Magazine
- Western Unraveled
- Youth Group Conference
- Day Spring
- Lynden Youth Group Blog
Previous Posts


3 Comments:
Thank you!! Wish I could've been there! Wonderful to have seen you up there.
I was surprised to see you to say the least. I'll keep posting pictures for you. :)
Somebody has to make sure there is a group that goes next year...and I will try not to be occupied with earning money when the time comes. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home