FOOTPRINTS
This story is written a glass figurine that my Dad gave my Mom for valentines day a long time ago. I never really read what it said until a while ago. I thought that it was very comforting for every day life or when you need some spiritual guidance.
Footprints
Footprints
One night a man dreamed he was walking along the beach with the Lord. As scenes from his life passed before him. He looked at the path of footprints and noticed, that during the saddest times in his life. There was only one set of footprints in the sand. Troubled, he asked "Lord why did you leave me when I needed you the most?" The Lord replied. " During your times of trial, when you only see one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."
I don't know who wrote this story. I certainly am not that talented to write something like this.


4 Comments:
hey gloria
hows it going? no i haven't forgoten that i told you i wiould tell you how to get friends linked on i still am going to just give a little bit more time and i think i'll have it for you.:)
Hey! don't worry about it.
Okay, what did that conversation have to do with Gloria's post?
Now, your post, I love that story. It helps in the hard times and is almost as comforting as Scripture.
Its has nothing to do with this post. She is just helping me with something.
Post a Comment
<< Home