September 24, 2006

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

11 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

True...very true.

September 25, 2006 5:55 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

I'm fighting a battle....

September 25, 2006 5:29 PM  
Blogger Lizzi said...

Thumbs up over here Gloria!

September 27, 2006 5:30 AM  
Blogger coolnclever said...

Me to im still trying to get my 35 in snipers lol

September 27, 2006 6:27 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Well... That not what I really ment when I posted that, but I'm sure you will overcome your battles.

September 27, 2006 8:02 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

The same battle every other Honda fan is fighting. It us against the world! Nobody beleives Hondas can do anything! Thats to bad for them!!! I beleive in my car and most other Hondas, they are made with good Japanese quality.

(I'm fighting others too, but that is a big one)

September 28, 2006 6:13 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

"good Japanese quality" ????!!!!!WHAT??!?! mikey, those words should never be uttered again :):) ever

September 28, 2006 7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

September 28, 2006 8:09 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Mike, it's sounds like your life is very focused...

maybe a little too focused??

lol

I love that quote btw

September 29, 2006 6:18 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Honda's suck, like, how many times do I have to tell you guys?

:-)

(jkn) -- about the 'how many times, not the rest' ;-)

September 29, 2006 6:55 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

I'm too loyal too be moved your pidily comment. Brandy too.

September 30, 2006 3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home