February 13, 2007
About Me

- Name: Gloria
I'm a light hearted brunette, who lives to make others laugh. My family, church, and friends are my life. I love to take long quiet walks, feel the wind in my hair, and sing in the pouring down rain. To sum it all up I'm a teenage girl who just likes to have fun. Thats me.
Some Other Friends
My Friends Far Away
My Family
Some Churches websites you might enjoy.
- Burlington OCRC
- Cambridge OCRC
- Nobleton OCRC
- Sunnyside OCRC
-
More Links
- My Other Blog
- Strong's Concordance
- World Magazine
- Western Unraveled
- Youth Group Conference
- Day Spring
- Lynden Youth Group Blog
Previous Posts



6 Comments:
So when are you going to visit me??? :D It's not that far! I'm just teasing you! Though I would love to have friends visit!
Hey Gloria, are we gonna see you in May..Mrs.A
Anna: Well I just started a new job so doing that and getting my school done is a little much right now.
Mrs. A: You know I haven't even had time to consider that. Um... We'll see. I'm my life one day at a time right now, Do you need to know really soon?
New job, same place right?
Gloria
No, we don't need to know any time soon. Mom just wrote something to show me that I can now write to you; it was some surprise =)
Yep. Sameplace.
And thanks for replying Candace.
Post a Comment
<< Home