Freaking Out!!
Next Monday will be my last day as a dishwasher where I work. Last Tuesday a position in the activities department opened up. And today I was hired into that activities position. So I'm officially freaking out with excitement right now.


6 Comments:
so where exactly is this new job at, it sounds very exciting and I will keep you in my prayers~
It is at the same place as I worked before. I can't tell you the name on the internet. But I'll email it to you. Its just I'm moving to a different department and moving to full time. It like a new job, but its not. Because I'm still at the same place just doing something different.
Congratulations Gloria! I hope the new position is more fun and exciting than dishwashing!
Kerri
PS -- you'll have to change your little dishwasher icon guy that shows when you comment!
*Laughing* Yah I know I already did.
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you--more interaction with those residents who you love. You'll be great at it.
Congratulations Gloria! How exciting--we'll have to celebrate. Email me okay?
Post a Comment
<< Home