January 11, 2007

My First Favorite Line of the Year.

"fluffy evil whiteness"

8 Comments:

Blogger ~*!*~Abby~*!*~ said...

IT IS NOT EVIL!!!!IT is wonderful:)

January 11, 2007 12:38 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

I don't like it even a tad bit.

January 11, 2007 8:30 PM  
Blogger mar~mar said...

Me neither!(Sorry)

January 11, 2007 9:19 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Oh you guys! How can you NOT LIKE snow?

January 12, 2007 7:42 AM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

That line is evil.

January 12, 2007 10:45 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

I love that line. Its so funny. And I don't mind the snow, but the ice is really hard to drive and work in. But you know... it makes everyday a new challenge.

January 12, 2007 9:53 PM  
Blogger ~Rae said...

lol, thats an optimistic way to look at it Gloria!
I don't like it..... the roads get SUPER icy up here and then I get stuck in the house. AHHHH!

January 15, 2007 8:17 PM  
Blogger mar~mar said...

Sweet profile pic Glo!lol!

January 15, 2007 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home