January 02, 2007

New Years Party.

Last Sunday night after church we had a New Years Party at Angela and Becky's house. (Thanks by the way it was great) I forgot my memory card to my camera in my computer at home so I don't have a whole lot of pictures. I have all of them on here but one. My blogger keeps screwing up for some reason or another. So the left out picture is of Darin and Angela playing suicide spoons. Which by the way is a very deadly game. I think I almost quished Michelle. So anyway I hope you enjoy the few pictures that I do have.
Brandy and Alburt. See I can get a cute picture of you two.

Chiane and Lucas.
About half the people down stairs playing games, eating and just hanging out. The other half where upstairs playing games and guitars.

Michael with someones guitar. I don't know whose. In fact I didn't even take then picture, I found it when I loaded it on my computer.

Michael, Kyle and Kenner all watching the fireworks at midnight.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun -- too bad we missed it. Did you guys light off fireworks or was it a neighbor? btw, it's Chiane and Lucas.

Kerri

January 02, 2007 8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! Our YPs coudn't organize anything together this year :( Looks like you guys had fun.

January 03, 2007 5:28 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Awsum pictures!

January 03, 2007 11:08 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Thanks Kerri. Man I feel dumb I even spelled her name wrong. Well now I know.

January 03, 2007 4:21 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

It was hunters guitar.

January 04, 2007 11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pics....looks like a lot of fun!

January 04, 2007 11:37 AM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Well, it does look like you had fun, but I'm sure I had much, much more. Shakespeare was the theme of our New Years celebration--we dressed up, had trivia games, and even command improv skits. Yeah, awesome. :)

January 04, 2007 1:30 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Rebekah do have you have pictures???? You know I always love pictures.

January 04, 2007 5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So fun...you're so great with your pics Gloria!

January 04, 2007 10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home