Caroling ~ December 7 2006
After caroling we all went to the church to play games and hang out. We never really got to playing games... But it was fun anyway.
My Picture of this are not very good, my battery was going dead on my camera so I didn't have any flash. I took some better ones with Brandy's camera. Anyway the guys started out to make a very large snowman, but it turned into a tree. I think in Brandy's pictures you can tell how tall it is better than in these.





My Picture of this are not very good, my battery was going dead on my camera so I didn't have any flash. I took some better ones with Brandy's camera. Anyway the guys started out to make a very large snowman, but it turned into a tree. I think in Brandy's pictures you can tell how tall it is better than in these.





2 Comments:
The guys need some remedial help building a snowman :)
Too bads its almost gone now.
Post a Comment
<< Home