Ooh I'm tired.
Okay today was the big Thanksgiving dinner at work. Though not as big as last year. We found that for the residents in Pod 1 to stay up that late is really hard on them, so we did a luncheon on Sunday afternoon for them and their families. And we just got a whole lot of new dishes so we didn't use any of the goblets this year. So that cut out a good portion of the dishes. But anyway I running from 3:00 on to... You know I don't even remember what time I clocked out. It was late. I'll tell you what your feet can really get sore. But hey it was all worth it. To see the families and the residents together was wonderful. In case some of you haven't already guessed I would flip over backwards just see them smile. So I'm tired but happy. Have a nice night you guys. I'm going to bed.


1 Comments:
Good work my girl--get some rest. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home