November 11, 2006

A Tribute To My Friends.

Cassi, and Stephanie. Taken last August at Niagara falls.
Lindsey and Brandy, Taken at Lindsey's graduation party.
Ruth.
Cassi and Me. Taken last March.
Anna, Taken at her going away party.
Jeremy, Rebekah,Sam, Mark and me. Taken last May at Kelowna.
Brandy, Taken last summer at the park.
Kayla and Brittany at Disneyland.

7 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

I guess I'm ok with that picture. I wish I could remember who I was on the phone with. But I seam to remember posing for the pic anyway.

November 11, 2006 10:23 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Some very cute pics. The one of Ruth in the hat seems to be a very popular one? Or where you the one to take it in the first place?

November 11, 2006 9:55 PM  
Blogger ~Em~ said...

O my word jeremy you're so famous. =O

November 12, 2006 2:44 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Crystal: No I didn't take it. I stole it off of her blog because I really like it.

November 12, 2006 3:29 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Hehe... I'm flattered :D Nice pictures, Gloria (in no reference to the previous comment :P) Brings back sooooo many memories --if we could just relive them again and again :S Miss you so much it hurts!

November 12, 2006 7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice pics....Gloria, glad to see I was included :)

p.s. FYI, my name is Stefanie, not Stephanie...

November 13, 2006 10:59 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Sorry I couldn't remember which way you spelled it.

November 13, 2006 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home