November 02, 2006

Here we again...

Whats your name spelt backwards?
Airolg

What did you do last night?
I went to Lyden and helped decorate for the Reformation dinner tonight. I hope you guys have fun!!

The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Pictures most likely.

Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?
No.

Last time you swam in a pool?
Around the time I was 11 or 12 or 13 somewhere around there. I payed for it dearly though.

What are you wearing?
Pink and red socks, Black pants, Red sweater.

How many cars have you owned?
One.

Type of music you dislike most?
Rap!

Are you registered to vote?
No. Not yet.

Do you have cable?
No.

Ever made a prank phone call?
Yah. quite a few times really. Like ages ago though.

Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
No.

Furthest place you ever traveled?
About 3,000 miles away from home.

What's your favorite comic strip?
I don't know.

Do u know all the words to the national anthem?
Yes.

Shower, morning or night?
I prefer morning because my hair is a reck every morning and easier to fix that way.

Best movie you've seen in the past month?
I haven't watched a movie in the past month.

Favorite pizza toppings?
Cheese.

Chips or popcorn?
Chips, popcorn is gross.

What cell phone provider do you have?
Nextel

Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
No, I would so lose.

Orange Juice or apple?
Orange Juice.

Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?
Brenda, my boss (Tammy) Dana, and Linda.

Favorite chocolate bar?
Any one with chocolate is fine.

Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
When I around 8 or 9 I think.

Have you ever won a trophy?
No.

Sprite or 7-UP?
Their pretty much the same, but most of the time I drink sprite.

Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?
No thank goodness.

Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?
True love.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
On very rare occasions yes.

Did you have long hair as a young kid?
Like almost down to my waist.You know, I think it was past my waist.

What message is on your voicemail machine?
A very boring one.

Where would you like to go right now?
Work.

Whats the name of your pet?
Which one?

2 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

what is up with you saying that Jerm?
That was fun, I wish I would do most quiz'sbut it takes me to long.

November 02, 2006 4:08 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

I had to smile when I read the first question. What's my name backwards??? :)

November 04, 2006 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home