Here we go again...
DO YOU SNORE? Not that I know of.
LOVER OR A FIGHTER? That would be both. I love a whole lot of people and I would prefer not to fight, but if you push me to far... Then bring it on.
AS A KID, WERE YOU A LEGO BUILDER? Yep. We built like whole lego cities. They were pretty cool.
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF "REALITY TV"? Lamo.
WHAT COLOR IS YOUR KEYBOARD? Gray.
DO YOU SING IN THE SHOWER? Um. Hmm. Yah I do. Sometimes.
HAVE YOU EVER BUNGEE JUMPED? No. I'm not planning to in the near future either.
ANY SECRET TALENTS? Secrets talents... Not that I know of.
WHAT'S YOUR IDEAL VACATION SPOT? Alaska!!
HAVE YOU EATEN SUSHI? No. But sometimes I wonder what it would taste like.
HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE "DONNIE DARKO"? Never heard of it.
DO YOU CARE ABOUT THE OZONE? You mean like the whole thing disappearing or something and we all die a horrible death by burning up. Nope.
HOW MANY LICKS DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO THE CENTER OF A TOOTSIE POP? Well I only made it to 100, then I got tired of licking and just bit it off. So I really have no idea.
CAN YOU SING THE ALPHABET BACKWARDS? Most likely though I've never tried...
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON AN AIRPLANE? Unfortunetly yes.
WHAT'S YOUR STAND ON HUNTING? So long as you eat what you shoot, then I have no problem with people hunting. But people who kill something and then waste it... don't get me started. I personally wouldn't be able to kill an animal unless I really had to.
IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE? I hope so.
DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No. You can hardly read it.
WHAT ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO? I think the better question would be what am I NOT allergic to.
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, "I LOVE YOU" Not to long ago.
DO YOU CRY AT WEDDINGS? No.
HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS? Cooked. No wet and sticky stuff.
ARE BLONDES DUMB? I wouldn't say blondes in general, but I have met some pretty dense ones in my life time. But all the ones I know are pretty smart.
WHERE DOES THE OTHER SOCK END UP? In somebody elses dresser, behind the freezer, under my bed, or some place in space were you never find them. Really I have lost some socks and I have no idea where they went. And I know for a fact that I put them both in the wash.
WHAT TIME IS IT? 9:07 PM.
DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME? Yah. More than one really. .
IS MCDONALD'S DISGUSTING? No. The double cheese burgers are the best.
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE IN A CAR? Today. I washed my car so its nice and clean right now.
DO YOU PREFER BATHS OR SHOWERS? That would depend on my mood. Generally though I like showers.
IS SANTA CLAUSE REAL? Nope.
ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK? Every now again.
WHAT ARE YOU ADDICTED TO? Chocolate!!
CRUNCHY OR CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER? Crunchy. But I really don't care for peanut butter.
HAVE YOU EVER RIDDEN IN AN AMBULANCE? Not yet.
HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BRUSHED YOUR TEETH TODAY? Three times. I hate having dirty teeth.
ARE YOU WEARING SOCKS? No. But I have the cutest purple nail polish on my toes right now.
HAVE YOU EVER HITCH HIKED? No.
WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR EYES? Blue, Green, Brown, I guess you might call them Hazel, but not really.
WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last night.
HAVE YOU READ "CATCHER IN THE RYE"? Once again never heard of it. (thats a no by the way.)
DO YOU PLAY ANY INSTRUMENTS? Piano.
CAN YOU SKATEBOARD? With or without breaking my neck? I've never tried it really.
DO YOU LIKE CAMPING? Oh yah.
DO U SNORT WHEN U LAUGH? I would say no...
DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC? Nope.
IS A DOG A MAN'S BEST FRIEND? Pretty much. At least my dog is.
YOU BELIEVE IN DIVORCE? No I don't.
CAN YOU DO THE MOONWALK? Not yet but its on my list of things to learn.
WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Chicken, Salad, and Potatoes.
DO YOU WEAR NAILPOLISH? Yep.
WHAT'S THE MOST ANNOYING TV COMMERCIAL? You know I really don't pay attention to comercials most of the time.
DO YOU SHOP AT AMERICAN EAGLE? No. It cost to much.
FAVORITE BAND AT THE MOMENT? Band... Hold on I'm thinking... Um... Huh... Theres to many to just name one.
LOVER OR A FIGHTER? That would be both. I love a whole lot of people and I would prefer not to fight, but if you push me to far... Then bring it on.
AS A KID, WERE YOU A LEGO BUILDER? Yep. We built like whole lego cities. They were pretty cool.
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF "REALITY TV"? Lamo.
WHAT COLOR IS YOUR KEYBOARD? Gray.
DO YOU SING IN THE SHOWER? Um. Hmm. Yah I do. Sometimes.
HAVE YOU EVER BUNGEE JUMPED? No. I'm not planning to in the near future either.
ANY SECRET TALENTS? Secrets talents... Not that I know of.
WHAT'S YOUR IDEAL VACATION SPOT? Alaska!!
HAVE YOU EATEN SUSHI? No. But sometimes I wonder what it would taste like.
HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE "DONNIE DARKO"? Never heard of it.
DO YOU CARE ABOUT THE OZONE? You mean like the whole thing disappearing or something and we all die a horrible death by burning up. Nope.
HOW MANY LICKS DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO THE CENTER OF A TOOTSIE POP? Well I only made it to 100, then I got tired of licking and just bit it off. So I really have no idea.
CAN YOU SING THE ALPHABET BACKWARDS? Most likely though I've never tried...
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON AN AIRPLANE? Unfortunetly yes.
WHAT'S YOUR STAND ON HUNTING? So long as you eat what you shoot, then I have no problem with people hunting. But people who kill something and then waste it... don't get me started. I personally wouldn't be able to kill an animal unless I really had to.
IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE? I hope so.
DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No. You can hardly read it.
WHAT ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO? I think the better question would be what am I NOT allergic to.
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, "I LOVE YOU" Not to long ago.
DO YOU CRY AT WEDDINGS? No.
HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS? Cooked. No wet and sticky stuff.
ARE BLONDES DUMB? I wouldn't say blondes in general, but I have met some pretty dense ones in my life time. But all the ones I know are pretty smart.
WHERE DOES THE OTHER SOCK END UP? In somebody elses dresser, behind the freezer, under my bed, or some place in space were you never find them. Really I have lost some socks and I have no idea where they went. And I know for a fact that I put them both in the wash.
WHAT TIME IS IT? 9:07 PM.
DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME? Yah. More than one really. .
IS MCDONALD'S DISGUSTING? No. The double cheese burgers are the best.
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE IN A CAR? Today. I washed my car so its nice and clean right now.
DO YOU PREFER BATHS OR SHOWERS? That would depend on my mood. Generally though I like showers.
IS SANTA CLAUSE REAL? Nope.
ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK? Every now again.
WHAT ARE YOU ADDICTED TO? Chocolate!!
CRUNCHY OR CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER? Crunchy. But I really don't care for peanut butter.
HAVE YOU EVER RIDDEN IN AN AMBULANCE? Not yet.
HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BRUSHED YOUR TEETH TODAY? Three times. I hate having dirty teeth.
ARE YOU WEARING SOCKS? No. But I have the cutest purple nail polish on my toes right now.
HAVE YOU EVER HITCH HIKED? No.
WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR EYES? Blue, Green, Brown, I guess you might call them Hazel, but not really.
WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last night.
HAVE YOU READ "CATCHER IN THE RYE"? Once again never heard of it. (thats a no by the way.)
DO YOU PLAY ANY INSTRUMENTS? Piano.
CAN YOU SKATEBOARD? With or without breaking my neck? I've never tried it really.
DO YOU LIKE CAMPING? Oh yah.
DO U SNORT WHEN U LAUGH? I would say no...
DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC? Nope.
IS A DOG A MAN'S BEST FRIEND? Pretty much. At least my dog is.
YOU BELIEVE IN DIVORCE? No I don't.
CAN YOU DO THE MOONWALK? Not yet but its on my list of things to learn.
WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Chicken, Salad, and Potatoes.
DO YOU WEAR NAILPOLISH? Yep.
WHAT'S THE MOST ANNOYING TV COMMERCIAL? You know I really don't pay attention to comercials most of the time.
DO YOU SHOP AT AMERICAN EAGLE? No. It cost to much.
FAVORITE BAND AT THE MOMENT? Band... Hold on I'm thinking... Um... Huh... Theres to many to just name one.


4 Comments:
YAY another one for me to post!!! now i have 2 in my drafts to do :) lol
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Oh how I wish Santa Claus were real. What Gloria? You don't believe in magic? I believe in truly magical moments. God in His grace gives them to me all the time. :)
Well didn't ask if I believed in magical moments, it just ask me if I believed in magic.
Post a Comment
<< Home