I love these things.
6.) How old do you look?
Well when people ask me my age I usually make them guess and they usaully say around 19 or 20.
7.) How old do you act?
Now THAT would depend on my mood and where I'm at and...
8.) What's the last song you sang?
"Shes in love with the boy" by Trisha Yearwood.
9.) Have you recently become a member of anything?
No.
10.) What are your plans this weekend?
Go to work, then maybe go to Carrie and Wades, then on Sunday church.
11) Have you ever ridden a mechanical bull?
No.
12.) If you were working on a pirate ship, what would you most likely be?
Very deadly.
13) Where would it go?
You mean the ship? I guess where ever I made it go.
14). Do you live in a city with a good sports team?
Define "good."
15). Have you ever finished off the popcorn?
No. I hate popcorn. Its gross.
16). Do you have more enemies or more friends?
Well.... I don't know I tend to either make friends or enemies. I think I have more friends tho.
17.) Have you ever sent an anonymous letter?
Nope. And shame on all of you anonymous posters. That includes you Brandy!!
18.) Can you fix your own car?
Sure why not? If someone else can do it then so can I. It might take me a day longer. Or a week, or a month, or a year, or 10 years...
19.) Have you ever turned someone down for a date?
Well I haven't really been asked yet. So kind of yes and no.
20.) Are you smarter than your friends?
Totally. Just joking I can name quite a few who a way smarter than me.
21.) Have you ever stolen anything from your friends?
Their peace of mind.
22.) Have you ever been to jail?
Nope.
23.) Should you have?
Been in jail? I'm perfect so why would I ever need to go there? *laughing*
24.) Do you like the taste of beer?
Well not really. But then again I've tasted like two or three different kinds.
25.) Have you ever died or killed someone in a dream?
No.
26.) Have you ever given to charity?
Yes.
27.) Would you kill a dog for $1000?
If it bit me then yes. Other than that I don't know.
28.) Do you sometimes get depressed?
Yes.
29.) Do you live with your parents?
Yes.
30.) Do you have plans for your future?
Yah kind of.
31.) What is your most embarrassing moment?
Not telling!!
32.) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I have no idea.
Well when people ask me my age I usually make them guess and they usaully say around 19 or 20.
7.) How old do you act?
Now THAT would depend on my mood and where I'm at and...
8.) What's the last song you sang?
"Shes in love with the boy" by Trisha Yearwood.
9.) Have you recently become a member of anything?
No.
10.) What are your plans this weekend?
Go to work, then maybe go to Carrie and Wades, then on Sunday church.
11) Have you ever ridden a mechanical bull?
No.
12.) If you were working on a pirate ship, what would you most likely be?
Very deadly.
13) Where would it go?
You mean the ship? I guess where ever I made it go.
14). Do you live in a city with a good sports team?
Define "good."
15). Have you ever finished off the popcorn?
No. I hate popcorn. Its gross.
16). Do you have more enemies or more friends?
Well.... I don't know I tend to either make friends or enemies. I think I have more friends tho.
17.) Have you ever sent an anonymous letter?
Nope. And shame on all of you anonymous posters. That includes you Brandy!!
18.) Can you fix your own car?
Sure why not? If someone else can do it then so can I. It might take me a day longer. Or a week, or a month, or a year, or 10 years...
19.) Have you ever turned someone down for a date?
Well I haven't really been asked yet. So kind of yes and no.
20.) Are you smarter than your friends?
Totally. Just joking I can name quite a few who a way smarter than me.
21.) Have you ever stolen anything from your friends?
Their peace of mind.
22.) Have you ever been to jail?
Nope.
23.) Should you have?
Been in jail? I'm perfect so why would I ever need to go there? *laughing*
24.) Do you like the taste of beer?
Well not really. But then again I've tasted like two or three different kinds.
25.) Have you ever died or killed someone in a dream?
No.
26.) Have you ever given to charity?
Yes.
27.) Would you kill a dog for $1000?
If it bit me then yes. Other than that I don't know.
28.) Do you sometimes get depressed?
Yes.
29.) Do you live with your parents?
Yes.
30.) Do you have plans for your future?
Yah kind of.
31.) What is your most embarrassing moment?
Not telling!!
32.) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I have no idea.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home