October 04, 2006
About Me

- Name: Gloria
I'm a light hearted brunette, who lives to make others laugh. My family, church, and friends are my life. I love to take long quiet walks, feel the wind in my hair, and sing in the pouring down rain. To sum it all up I'm a teenage girl who just likes to have fun. Thats me.
Some Other Friends
My Friends Far Away
My Family
Some Churches websites you might enjoy.
- Burlington OCRC
- Cambridge OCRC
- Nobleton OCRC
- Sunnyside OCRC
-
More Links
- My Other Blog
- Strong's Concordance
- World Magazine
- Western Unraveled
- Youth Group Conference
- Day Spring
- Lynden Youth Group Blog
Previous Posts
- I Support The Rights Of Animals...
- Home Schooling
- Put a smile on your face, And a song in your heart!
- How Do You Communicate?
- "Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet i...
- 1. Type of pop?Lets see... Sprite.2. Type Sport?Vo...
- Quiz.
- One Rainy Night.
- Conference Videos.
- Conference Chronicles XVII










8 Comments:
You guys aren't weird. :-)
I love those pictures!!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lol I really want to know who said that.
You would think they were weird if saw them when they came back and kicked us off the computer.
It's not really weird Jeremy. It's just artistic--which for many people is equal to weird but what gives.
Those are the normal ones. We saw them all.
Oh, but you are both simply beautiful, gorgeous, lovely etc. What magnificently photographed ladies. Ooh-la-la.
Wow Rebekah. I wouldn't really say that.
Post a Comment
<< Home