September 30, 2006

Put a smile on your face, And a song in your heart!

Home Schooling.
Health Class

Computers

Sewing lessons

P.E.

Discipline

Art


Swimming Lessons



Lunch!

13 Comments:

Blogger Gloria said...

The last two posts go together, it just wouldn't let me post all the pictures on one post. So just comment here okay.

September 29, 2006 9:44 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Yes...LUNCH!...no but I think that cat isn't as happy as he/she looks in that swimming gear...

September 30, 2006 8:46 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Poor animals.

September 30, 2006 3:22 PM  
Blogger ~Em~ said...

That's so adorable!

September 30, 2006 8:14 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

LOL, loved it... The cat must be super-imposed though; it isn't even wet!

October 01, 2006 6:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

October 01, 2006 12:55 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

Umm eating the cute little dog is so SO mean :*(

October 01, 2006 9:49 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

yummmmmm.. i love hot dogs :)

October 01, 2006 9:54 PM  
Blogger Lizzi said...

But it's such a CUTE hot dog!

lol

The cat in the swimsuit looks a lil fake though =)

I like "computer"

October 02, 2006 6:08 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

lol that's awesome!

October 02, 2006 6:14 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

lol those are cute :) I love the hot dog it makes me want a puppy like that :)

October 02, 2006 10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gloria,
You told us not to post on the other post, and like any normal person who likes to go against the rules =) I tried!
But... I decided this one was better to post on;)

Umm... I even forgot what it was I was going to say!

October 03, 2006 7:08 AM  
Blogger ~Em~ said...

lol sucker.

October 04, 2006 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home