October 04, 2006

*Laughing*

I've decided that almost nothing feels better than beating your Dad at a game of chess. :) And tomorrow there is a rematch. This time we are playing for stakes. If I win then he takes me out to dinner. If he wins then I take him out to dinner. So we will see who wins. Tomorrow. :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Hehe...good luck Gloria!

October 05, 2006 4:53 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

are you selling tickets or am I too late?

October 05, 2006 5:19 PM  
Blogger Cassi said...

did you go already?

October 05, 2006 8:23 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Well something came up so we didn't have the rematch today. But I will let you know who wins.

Mark: I wasn't selling tickets, but chess interests you that much then maybe you can come watch...

October 05, 2006 8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This sounds like fun! :-)

Ethan N

October 06, 2006 9:28 AM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

WooHoo! Excellent my dear, excellent work. Can I come too?

October 06, 2006 12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home