October 09, 2006

Okay this one is a little harder...

10 years ago:
1. I was Seven.
3. I lived up river.
4. I got wet and dirty in the creek almost everyday.
5. I (and my family) had a dog named Goldie.

5 years ago:
1. I was twelve.
2. I think Rev. Tuinstra was our minister.
3. I had five siblings. (Michael, Tina, April, Samuel, Zachary)
4. I still got dirty, and was pretty much a tomboy.
5. Um... I learned how to crochet.

1 year ago:
1. I had just started eleventh grade.
2. I just started my job like three months ago.
3. Life was pretty simple.
5. And I had all my siblings. No new ones so far.

Yesterday:
1. I went to work. ( and pretty much cried cause one of the residents died.)
2. I took a shower.
3. I drove my car.
4. I went out with some friends at Carrie and Wades.
5. I slept, oh and I cleaned my room.

5 Snacks I like:
1. Chocolate!! Oh yeah!!
2. Ice Cream.
3. Peaches.
4. Oh yeah cookie dough is pretty good too.
5. Pretty much any fruit or berries.

5 Songs I know all the words to:
1. My Valentine - Martina Mcbride. Remember that one girls?
2. You are my Sunshine. I sing it with one of the residents at work all the time.
3. As the Deer.
4. There is a redeemer.
5. Amazing Grace.

If I had a million dollars:
1. I would by all my friends something really nice.
2. Then I would take my family on vacation.
3. I would get an apartment.
4. I would support myself for a while I guess.
5. And whatever is left I guess would go in the bank.

Things I would never wear:
1. Bikini.
2. Afro.
3. I'll have to agree with Brandy, not another persons underwear. Gross.
4. Ugly shoes.
5. Orange fingernail polish.

Favorite TV shows:
1. Sue Thomas FBeye
2. Early Edition.
3. Doc.
4. M*A*S*H.
5. Diagnosis Murder.

5 Bad habits:
1. I tend to act impulsively
2. I dance in very public places at times.
3. I am very sarcastic.
4. Um I'll let you guys answer the last two.
5.

5 biggest joys:
1. My relationship with God
2. My Family.
3. Making others laugh.
4. Loving all those around me.
5. Basically helping everyone that I can. Oh and ice cream.

5 Fictional people I would date:
All of these are totally fictional. Really in real life I need a real guy. Not an actor. Anyway here goes.
1. Jack Sparrow.
2. Doc.
3. Will Turner.
4. The main character on National Treasure.
5. Um... This is so stupid... I don't know.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

lol, you're funny - you seriously can't think of 5 guys ???? :) lol

oh yah, if i had a million $ i would get an apartment too :)

October 09, 2006 11:23 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Jeremy: I know the actor real name I ment his stage name for the movie.

Brandy: It took me forever just to think of those. I know, I know I'm lame.

October 09, 2006 7:39 PM  
Blogger ~Em~ said...

I agree with you on Will Turner! =D

October 10, 2006 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home