October 13, 2006

What can you catch but not throw?

7 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

Oh, I'm the first one here... lol, now I'll look smart :) You can catch a cold or a fever, and you can "shake" it, but you can't throw it. Right?

October 13, 2006 1:55 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

ya I was going to say cold but Ruth is to fast :) I mean smart :)

October 13, 2006 4:43 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

You can't catch Vtec....

October 13, 2006 6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

October 13, 2006 7:17 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Yah. Its what I have now. A cold.

October 13, 2006 8:50 PM  
Blogger coolnclever said...

You can to throw a fish jerm...

October 13, 2006 11:03 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

lol ok Jerm :D

October 14, 2006 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home