Here we go again.
And it starts...
Name: Gloria.
Age: 17.
School: Homeschooled.
Job: I'm a dishwasher.
Relationship Status: Single.
Favorite...
Color: Lavender.
Food: Um... Ice cream.
Drink: Water.
Movie: Pirates of the Caribbean.
TV Show: M*A*S*H.
Band: Martina Mcbride.
Book: Bible.
Season: Fall, or winter, or summer.
Holiday: Christmas.
Animal: Puppies.
Wait theres more...
Do you like anyone right now? No comment.
Do they know? Um... No comment.
Are you mad at anyone right now? Um kind of.
Do they know? No.
Is your life full of drama? Drama? No.
Do you like it? What? my life. Yah.
How many people live with you? Nine.
How many pets do you have? Four.
How many best friends do you have? I have lots of friends, I pretty much consider them all my best friend in different ways.
Do they know they're your best friend? Maybe I don't know.
What do you want to be when you grow up? A loving wife and mother.
And it keeps going...
When was the last time you cried? Last night.
The last time you laughed? Last Wednesday night.
What is your biggest regret? Um, I'd rather not say.
Do you tell your friends your hopes and dreams? Sometimes.
Do you tell your friends your fears and worries? Almost never.
Name: Gloria.
Age: 17.
School: Homeschooled.
Job: I'm a dishwasher.
Relationship Status: Single.
Favorite...
Color: Lavender.
Food: Um... Ice cream.
Drink: Water.
Movie: Pirates of the Caribbean.
TV Show: M*A*S*H.
Band: Martina Mcbride.
Book: Bible.
Season: Fall, or winter, or summer.
Holiday: Christmas.
Animal: Puppies.
Wait theres more...
Do you like anyone right now? No comment.
Do they know? Um... No comment.
Are you mad at anyone right now? Um kind of.
Do they know? No.
Is your life full of drama? Drama? No.
Do you like it? What? my life. Yah.
How many people live with you? Nine.
How many pets do you have? Four.
How many best friends do you have? I have lots of friends, I pretty much consider them all my best friend in different ways.
Do they know they're your best friend? Maybe I don't know.
What do you want to be when you grow up? A loving wife and mother.
And it keeps going...
When was the last time you cried? Last night.
The last time you laughed? Last Wednesday night.
What is your biggest regret? Um, I'd rather not say.
Do you tell your friends your hopes and dreams? Sometimes.
Do you tell your friends your fears and worries? Almost never.


7 Comments:
the last answer isn't true, dear... i'm your crying shoulder and you know it :)
Yah I'm blessed to have you there for some things. Your a great friend Brandy!! :)
lol, Gloria both you and mikey spelled my name wrong on your links, you both forgot the n in my name.
lol that is kinda funny Sam :)
But don't worry when I get my links I won't :D
Your right I did. Sorry I'll have to change that. I can't believe I didn't notice that...
I think she gets the point.
lol
Post a Comment
<< Home