October 16, 2006

For Kayla.

I was just looking for pictures and I found these so this post is for Kayla.









13 Comments:

Blogger ~Em~ said...

Wow very, very sparkly! =D

October 16, 2006 4:06 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

those are so cute ;D

October 16, 2006 6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

October 16, 2006 10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

October 17, 2006 8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

October 17, 2006 6:34 PM  
Blogger Kayla DeWaard said...

oooooh they're so sparkly!

October 17, 2006 6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post has been removed by the blog administrator

October 18, 2006 12:11 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Pooh is the best.

October 18, 2006 6:22 AM  
Blogger coolnclever said...

wow...

October 18, 2006 1:01 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

I'm sure eeyore hates squirrles, thats a lesson some ingorant people need to know.

October 18, 2006 7:49 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

If eeyore hates squirrels then I think hes the best!

October 18, 2006 9:29 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

No comment. :-)

October 19, 2006 5:41 AM  
Blogger ~Em~ said...

That's true, That's true, Manda, Eeyore is the best and then probably piglet...

October 19, 2006 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home