Okey dokey... List 20 People, And Then Complete The Quiz At The Bottom...
1. Brandy
2. Cassi
3. Kayla
4. Brittany
5. Lindsey
6. Aimee
7. Nicole
8. Rachel Sch.......
9. Mark
10. Rebekah
11. Anna
12. Michael
13. Ruth.
14. Brian
15. Hunter
16. Katelynn
17. Andrea W.
18. Alburt
19. Angela
20. Andrea C.
How did u meet #14?
More than likely at a youth group function of some sort. But to be honest I really don't know.
What would your life be if u hadnt met #1?
Really boring. She never fails to make me smile.
What colour are #20's eyes ?
Blue? I'm not sure.
Would #6 and #17 make a good couple?
Nope their both girls.
Describe #3.
A little taller than me, Shoulder length brunette hair, Somewhat quiet unless you know her, Fun to hang out with, Cute with a quick smile.
Do you think #6 is attractive?
I definitelyy think shes really cute.
Tell me something about #8.
Shes the funniest person around. And her laugh is very contagous.
Do you know anything about #12 family?
Um yah. Hes my brother so I would hope so.
What is #7s favourite food?
You know I really don't know.
What would you do if #11 said they were moving away?
She already did. Now I really miss her.
What language does #15 speak?
English most of the time. Though every now again him and Brian seems to have this secret language that just the two of them know.
Whos #9 going out with?
Ruth.
How old is #16?
Um.. 19 or 20. But I'm really not sure.
When was the last time you talked to #13?
Well I got an email from her today. Yah!! But face to face its been around two months or so.
Whos #2s favourite singer?
I really don't know, but I think she like pop music more than most others.
When was the last time you saw #4?
About a month ago.
Have you driven anywhere with #7?
Yah. A like two years ago or so.
Is #15 single?
No. He courting Aimee.
What is #10s last name?
Well I know... do you?
Would you go to a movie with #19?
Totally.
What schools did #3 go to?
Homeschooled all her life.
Where does #6 live?
About 15 minutes away from my house.
What is your favourite thing about #5?
Her friendship... But I would also have to say I like her smile.
What do you think about #13?
I think she is the most awesomest friend ever!!
What do #4 and #19 have in common?
Well... Their both girls, and they live the same state, and there both very sweet.
What special qualities does #17 have?
She is very caring towards people.
What is the most memorable memory you had with #18?
Um... I don't know. I guess laughing at him and Brandy.
2. Cassi
3. Kayla
4. Brittany
5. Lindsey
6. Aimee
7. Nicole
8. Rachel Sch.......
9. Mark
10. Rebekah
11. Anna
12. Michael
13. Ruth.
14. Brian
15. Hunter
16. Katelynn
17. Andrea W.
18. Alburt
19. Angela
20. Andrea C.
How did u meet #14?
More than likely at a youth group function of some sort. But to be honest I really don't know.
What would your life be if u hadnt met #1?
Really boring. She never fails to make me smile.
What colour are #20's eyes ?
Blue? I'm not sure.
Would #6 and #17 make a good couple?
Nope their both girls.
Describe #3.
A little taller than me, Shoulder length brunette hair, Somewhat quiet unless you know her, Fun to hang out with, Cute with a quick smile.
Do you think #6 is attractive?
I definitelyy think shes really cute.
Tell me something about #8.
Shes the funniest person around. And her laugh is very contagous.
Do you know anything about #12 family?
Um yah. Hes my brother so I would hope so.
What is #7s favourite food?
You know I really don't know.
What would you do if #11 said they were moving away?
She already did. Now I really miss her.
What language does #15 speak?
English most of the time. Though every now again him and Brian seems to have this secret language that just the two of them know.
Whos #9 going out with?
Ruth.
How old is #16?
Um.. 19 or 20. But I'm really not sure.
When was the last time you talked to #13?
Well I got an email from her today. Yah!! But face to face its been around two months or so.
Whos #2s favourite singer?
I really don't know, but I think she like pop music more than most others.
When was the last time you saw #4?
About a month ago.
Have you driven anywhere with #7?
Yah. A like two years ago or so.
Is #15 single?
No. He courting Aimee.
What is #10s last name?
Well I know... do you?
Would you go to a movie with #19?
Totally.
What schools did #3 go to?
Homeschooled all her life.
Where does #6 live?
About 15 minutes away from my house.
What is your favourite thing about #5?
Her friendship... But I would also have to say I like her smile.
What do you think about #13?
I think she is the most awesomest friend ever!!
What do #4 and #19 have in common?
Well... Their both girls, and they live the same state, and there both very sweet.
What special qualities does #17 have?
She is very caring towards people.
What is the most memorable memory you had with #18?
Um... I don't know. I guess laughing at him and Brandy.


4 Comments:
me neither Jerm its ok :)
me either but maybe that's a good thing.
I can't believe I'm not on the list! lol jk. Luv ya!
Wow you have me on your post!
Thanks Gloria.
So #6 is a girl that is courting someone hmm..... I really don't think we would make a good match sorry #6.
Post a Comment
<< Home