November 08, 2006

Faith, Hope, Love, Dreaming...




Faith: Faith in the God that created the heavens and the earth.

Hope: Hope that everyday will be better than the last.

Love: Loving and helping those around me.

Dreaming: Dreaming of my future, and whatever God has planned for my life.

7 Comments:

Blogger coolnclever said...

awwwww ao perty

November 08, 2006 10:59 PM  
Blogger coolnclever said...

sorry I meant to say "so".

November 08, 2006 10:59 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Jeremy I'm getting really curious why you keep calling me that. I'm just wondering.

November 09, 2006 9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the write-up on the bottom. It's so full of meaning, I feel like printing that off and hanging it on my wall!

November 09, 2006 4:34 PM  
Blogger ~Em~ said...

It's 'cause he's CrAzY!

November 09, 2006 4:34 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

pretty much Jerm doesn't have a reason.
I like all the sparkles :)

November 10, 2006 5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

November 10, 2006 11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home