November 13, 2006

A Tribute to my friends.

Okay hopefully this way I didn't miss anyone. If I did its nothing personal.
May 2006.
Whats wrong here? Why is Alburt with the girls?


Conference 2005
Conference 2005

12 Comments:

Blogger mar~mar said...

Nice pics, Gloria! Hey, can you say hi to Tina and April for me, that would be awesome! :)

November 13, 2006 10:29 AM  
Blogger mar~mar said...

Thanx.:)

November 13, 2006 10:30 AM  
Blogger mar~mar said...

That's not very nice.:)

November 13, 2006 11:54 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

I noticed the group conf pic I'm excluded :-(

November 13, 2006 4:41 PM  
Blogger mar~mar said...

Well you look funny in the very first pic.JK

November 13, 2006 8:30 PM  
Blogger mar~mar said...

;)

November 13, 2006 8:33 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Guess what I JUST purchased?!??! A plane ticket! Out your way!!!!! SO, I guess I'll be seeing you soon :) :) :)

November 13, 2006 8:38 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Aaron: Hmm... Well I'll see if I can find one of you. I don't think I have one of you posing but I'm sure in all 136 pictures I took I should be able to find one.

Ruth: Eek!! Totally awesome, I can't wait!! When are you coming? Oh never mind I'll just email you. I'm so excited!!

November 13, 2006 9:14 PM  
Blogger coolnclever said...

That's a very good one of Peter!!!

November 13, 2006 10:29 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

lol yes, beautiful sunglasses there Petie.

November 14, 2006 7:56 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

I was just going to say that :P
lol

November 14, 2006 5:51 PM  
Blogger mar~mar said...

Yah...Peter...Sure!lol

November 21, 2006 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home