November 18, 2006

Happy Birthday Rebekah!!



Hey girl this is for you and your birthday. I hope you have a wonderful one and may God bless you. And yes I cheated and stole some of these pictures from other blogs. :)


Yah. I'm a cheater. So how does it feel to be 19?




6 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Happy birthday Rebekah!!

November 18, 2006 3:42 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

I guess it would be pointless to say happy birthday a day late when got to say it in person yesterday.

November 19, 2006 4:38 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

I am very jealous of everyone and anyone that got to say it to her on her birthday! I thought about calling her up at about 1am to wish her a HBD but that would have gotten the whole house up wondering who died. :)

November 20, 2006 10:21 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Your family must always think the woest.

November 21, 2006 6:00 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Thank you Gloria--I didn't even see this till now. You are sweetest, bestest friend that could possibly be. :)

November 24, 2006 11:15 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

...*the* sweetest, bestest friend that could possibly be. :)

November 24, 2006 11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home