November 29, 2006

Pictures of the Snow.

Here are some pictures of the snow and the kids sledding. So Ruth here is your proof. (we don't always have big mouths) Samuel sledding on the ice sled down the hill.
April getting ready to sled down the hill. That hill was pretty slippery I almost fell on my face.
Zachary sledding.
The kids like to break these off and eat them. (That explains why some are missing) I think thats the only thing about the snow that Ethan likes.
This is the back of our house. And my car with my parents van.
This is out in the back of our house. The trees remind me of the trees in the Chronicles of Narnia. What do you think?

9 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

Gloria, you may consider Washingtoners vindicated; you have SOME snow :)

November 30, 2006 7:16 AM  
Blogger ~*!*~Abby~*!*~ said...

sweet! we did not get to go sledding!:(

November 30, 2006 8:55 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

I really like that last picture! Very |<()()|_!!!

November 30, 2006 9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice pictures. Our November weather has been like normal September weather. Nice and warm.!!! Right now it is raining. Been raining all day.

November 30, 2006 10:16 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Ruth: I know we have SOME snow. But we do have snow. Or we have more ice than snow, other places got a whole more than we did.

November 30, 2006 2:27 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Did someone just say this disgusting, wet, gross, sickly warm weather was NICE?

I think I'm going to have a heart-attack!

:-)

November 30, 2006 4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't mean that the wet rainy weather was nice.. I ment that the sunny warm weather we had the past couple of days was nice..

Its supposed to snow tomorrow.

November 30, 2006 4:18 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Hehe, I was only kidding. :-)

I hate sunny warm weather at this time of year. :-)

December 01, 2006 6:33 AM  
Blogger mar~mar said...

Sweet pics gloria! Whatever nice sunny warm weather is awesome this time a year!

December 04, 2006 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home