November 27, 2006

First Rain, Then Floods, After That There Was Wind, Now There Is...

SNOW!!!
Yep we have snow now. Yah!! I love snow. Anyway right now we have around 6 inches and it is snowing again. We are suppose to get around 8 inches. This is beginning to be a very odd winter with all the weather we have been having.
Oh and by the way for all of you wanted it my photo album is now made so you can see it. You can either click here: http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o261/_Gloria_/ or you can just go to the bottom of my links and click on "My Picture Album." I don't have all the pictures up yet but I'm working on it. And hopefully I'll always add new ones. Enjoy!!

20 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

Yay! You succeeded; thanks a lot :) And yeah, about that weather; wow! I've concluded that either Washington is a land of extremes or you Westerners have big mouths :P

November 27, 2006 11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At last measurement we had 11.5 inches of snow!! It's prettymuch sweet. :) Hope you are enjoying it.

November 27, 2006 1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here in town we have well over a foot of snow. Imagine how much we have up at home in the mountains! Before we left early this morning, we had over 18 inches, and it was still snowing.

Is it really cold there too? Down here it is below -13 degrees celsius. My bus home from college was late, so I was waiting outside for over ten minutes down by the lake. BRRrrrrr! Oh, and that wind chill goes right through you.
It's hot chocolate in front of the fire weather!

November 27, 2006 2:17 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Let's just go with "Washington is a land of extremes..." ;)

November 27, 2006 6:52 PM  
Blogger ~*!*~Abby~*!*~ said...

yah! I agree with you!!:)

November 27, 2006 8:10 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

YEAH! More pictures, I love it! :-)

Man, you Americans should stop hogging all the snow!! We have been waiting so patiently here for it...and all we get is mild temperatures and rain! :-(

Just kidding, you can keep it, I guess, but send it over this way when you're done please!! :-)

November 27, 2006 8:24 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

I would gladly send it away. For the first day it was cool, now its just cold and I hate driving in it and working in it.

November 27, 2006 8:34 PM  
Blogger mar~mar said...

It's ok, I guess.

November 27, 2006 9:09 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Cold weather is the bomb!!! It means snow/snowboarding!!!

November 28, 2006 5:03 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Ruth: Seriously you would think you would have a little more trust in us Westerners out here. Not every winter is this way, just to let you know.

Melissa: I'm done with the snow after I go sledding before work today. Then you may have it, ice and all. :) Its not the bomb anymore the wind is freezeing. Brrr!!!.

November 28, 2006 8:35 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Why can't you?

November 28, 2006 12:46 PM  
Blogger ~*!*~Abby~*!*~ said...

he doesn't know how cause he has never done it, and neither have I!:(

November 28, 2006 12:55 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

It's all good...but as soon as it becomes clear enough to get to work...it's going to be a ton of make up hours out in the freezing wind. That's not fun...I wish it would just snow and not blow.

Biggest thing I miss is not having a car that can get to a starbucks. Sorry mike. I think the Honda stock just plummitted. And don't blame me for not trying...I got hicentered twice.

November 28, 2006 1:26 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Hey! There's a first time for everthing, including snowboarding!

Wear some extra padding though if you do decide to try it.

1st few times = very sore bottom.

:-D

November 28, 2006 6:02 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

You got high centerd? You must have a lot of snow. I can mostly make it around here with my car. My front lip has some new scratches courtesy of the ice in the center of the road.

November 28, 2006 8:13 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Awww that really stinks...

November 29, 2006 12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa, get this!
I live really close to a well known ski hill, yet have never gone skiing (or anything else) at that hill. Yah, I'm so not cool;)

November 29, 2006 6:26 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Mark: Around how much snow do you have over there? We have inbetween 6 to 8 inches, depends where at.

November 29, 2006 9:07 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Candace...you don't know what you're missing out on!!

:-)

November 30, 2006 5:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melissa...
If you mean the part that I have yet to break a bone...I'm o-kay with that. lol =)
Actually there isn't anyone to go with, and it's no fun doing something like that by your lonesome. Wanna come over?

December 05, 2006 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home