November 22, 2006

:)

------------------------------------
------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
--------------------------------------

10 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

lol those are so cute :)

Jerm give it up already.

November 22, 2006 11:17 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Haha, I like the 2nd one.

November 24, 2006 6:27 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Cute! A question, though; is there any way to make your photo album accessible to the public?

November 24, 2006 8:47 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

There is but I have yet to figure out how. I'm working in that one.

November 24, 2006 10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting....

November 24, 2006 1:11 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Haha, you have to give us your password in order for us to access it. :-D

November 25, 2006 2:19 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

Ya the 2nd 1 is so is the best!

November 25, 2006 2:19 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Okay I'm trying to get Brandy to help me on this one. Really I'm working on it.

November 25, 2006 3:58 PM  
Blogger ~Em~ said...

So cute.

November 25, 2006 9:16 PM  
Blogger coolnclever said...

ya I think the 2nd one the best also.

November 26, 2006 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home