December 11, 2006

Caroling ~ December 7 2006

Here are the long awaited for pictures of caroling. Um, I don't have all of them on here but I'll upload them to my photobucket sometime. And as for the boys snowman/tree, Brandy should be putting her pictures on her photobucket sometime. Hers are way better than mine. (underline the way.)




Brandy and Andrea hiding from the camera.
Kristana in Mark's car.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

Ooooh pictures! Love them, Gloria they look just fine :) Oh, I can't wait to come out there soon!

December 11, 2006 3:00 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Its only like a week or so away right? I can't wait to see you. Miss you!!!

December 11, 2006 9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brandy is going to get those up soon right? ehem...

December 11, 2006 9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol It's so weird to see Steve there!

December 12, 2006 4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

December 12, 2006 7:14 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Cool pictures! Looksl ike fun!

December 13, 2006 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home