December 19, 2006
About Me

- Name: Gloria
I'm a light hearted brunette, who lives to make others laugh. My family, church, and friends are my life. I love to take long quiet walks, feel the wind in my hair, and sing in the pouring down rain. To sum it all up I'm a teenage girl who just likes to have fun. Thats me.
Some Other Friends
My Friends Far Away
My Family
Some Churches websites you might enjoy.
- Burlington OCRC
- Cambridge OCRC
- Nobleton OCRC
- Sunnyside OCRC
-
More Links
- My Other Blog
- Strong's Concordance
- World Magazine
- Western Unraveled
- Youth Group Conference
- Day Spring
- Lynden Youth Group Blog
Previous Posts







9 Comments:
Those pics are sooo cute! My little sister loves teddy bears...she's only one and a half but every time she sees one she has to hold it and make this cute little growly noise. :)
bears?? lol no offense, Gloria. cute, but corny ;)
awwwwww
Hey i am Yvonne's sister
and those pictures r sooo cute!!!:D
i luv teddys!
Um...I'd have to say, kind of corny. :-D
Well... Maybe a little corny, but they are still really cute. Come on admit it teddy bears bring out your soft side. :)
I agree. you must be desparate for post ideas.
Okay I Thought they were cure. Obviously I'm the only one.
Did you not just read the three comments above in decided favor of your bears? No you are NOT the only one. So there.
BTW: I have the biggest bear collection even I have ever seen.
Post a Comment
<< Home