1. Take the nearest book and look up page 18, line 4. What does it say...
4. The exciting home of the Seattle...
9. Seattle Mariners....
14. game tickets are available through...
19 Westlake, and...
2. Reach out your arm as far as you can. What do you touch?
computer screen, box, door, folder, wall..
3. What is the latest thing you watched on TV?
Lord of the Rings, the two towers.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
Um. around 8:00 PM. Look at that 7:59.
5. Apart from the computer, what else do you hear?
Ethan, the TV, and Zachary.
6. When were you last outside, and what did you do?
Walked to my car.
7. What did you look at before you started answering these questions.
Um my email.
8. What are you wearing?
Brown G.A.P. sweat shirt, blue jeans, and pink and red striped socks.
9. Did you dream last night, if you did, then what was the dream about?
I don't normally dream.
10. When was the last time you laughed?
Today at work.
11. What is on the wall in the room you sit in right now?
Paint.
12. Have you seen anything strange lately?
Besides me, nope.
13. What do you think of this challenge?
Challenge? What challenge?
14. What movie have you watched most recently?
Lord of the Rings the Two Towers.
15. If you became a multi-millionaire, what would you buy?
I have no idea. New tenishoes. Mine are falling apart.
16. Tell something about yourself that others don't know.
I really do have a brain. Honest.
17. If you could change ONE thing in the world, without consideration to politics and feelings of guilt, what would it be?
Death.
18. Do you like dancing?
Depends on the kind of generally yes.
19. George Bush? this is what I think of:
The War.
20-21.What would you name your children, boy and girl respectively?
Boy either Nathaniel, or Daniel.
Girl either Rebecca, or Kristiana.
22. Could you consider living abroad?
Yah. If I had a good reason for moving.
23. What would you like God to say to you when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
I really don't know.
24. Four people you would like to answer these questions?
I don't care really. Anyone who wants to can.
4. The exciting home of the Seattle...
9. Seattle Mariners....
14. game tickets are available through...
19 Westlake, and...
2. Reach out your arm as far as you can. What do you touch?
computer screen, box, door, folder, wall..
3. What is the latest thing you watched on TV?
Lord of the Rings, the two towers.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
Um. around 8:00 PM. Look at that 7:59.
5. Apart from the computer, what else do you hear?
Ethan, the TV, and Zachary.
6. When were you last outside, and what did you do?
Walked to my car.
7. What did you look at before you started answering these questions.
Um my email.
8. What are you wearing?
Brown G.A.P. sweat shirt, blue jeans, and pink and red striped socks.
9. Did you dream last night, if you did, then what was the dream about?
I don't normally dream.
10. When was the last time you laughed?
Today at work.
11. What is on the wall in the room you sit in right now?
Paint.
12. Have you seen anything strange lately?
Besides me, nope.
13. What do you think of this challenge?
Challenge? What challenge?
14. What movie have you watched most recently?
Lord of the Rings the Two Towers.
15. If you became a multi-millionaire, what would you buy?
I have no idea. New tenishoes. Mine are falling apart.
16. Tell something about yourself that others don't know.
I really do have a brain. Honest.
17. If you could change ONE thing in the world, without consideration to politics and feelings of guilt, what would it be?
Death.
18. Do you like dancing?
Depends on the kind of generally yes.
19. George Bush? this is what I think of:
The War.
20-21.What would you name your children, boy and girl respectively?
Boy either Nathaniel, or Daniel.
Girl either Rebecca, or Kristiana.
22. Could you consider living abroad?
Yah. If I had a good reason for moving.
23. What would you like God to say to you when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
I really don't know.
24. Four people you would like to answer these questions?
I don't care really. Anyone who wants to can.


3 Comments:
6. When were you last outside, and what did you do?
Walked to my car.
You didn't walk back?
I was going to say the same thing!
Well technically I should have written walked from my car to the house. And it was like and hour or so before I did the quiz.
Post a Comment
<< Home