May 26, 2005

Take a guess

Here is a riddle for you. If you could find a ocean big enough. This thing would float. What is it?

12 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

the world??????

May 28, 2005 10:59 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

oh, I know, I know ..... are you ready for this?

The thing!!!!!!

(I am so smart I surprise myself jk;) )

May 28, 2005 11:01 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

ummmm, i don't know?????

May 29, 2005 2:27 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Come on you guys try a little bit. And no Andrea it's not the world but close.

May 29, 2005 3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about the moon?
Eliesje

May 30, 2005 7:41 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

No its not the moon.

May 30, 2005 5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mars, Mercury, Venus, Neptune, Saturn, Pluto, Uranus,

May 31, 2005 5:30 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Okay but wich one. Smarty pants

May 31, 2005 5:31 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Venus! Its got to be Venus! Please tell me its Venus!!! I hope its not Mars...

June 01, 2005 4:04 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Its not Venus or Mars, sorry Beka. Really I can't help it I love riddles.

June 02, 2005 12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe Saturn? I was thinking that maybe it could use its rings to float! lol
Esha

June 02, 2005 4:26 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

You are correct!!! It is Saturn. I don't really remember why Saturn could float and not the others but hey you got right. Congratulations Eliesje!! :)

June 03, 2005 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home