Just Guess.
Okay since you guys got the last one so fast I'm giving you a new one.
Eight out of ten workers say not to wear this to work. What is it.
Lets see if you can get this one so easily Brandy.
Eight out of ten workers say not to wear this to work. What is it.
Lets see if you can get this one so easily Brandy.


14 Comments:
jewelry?
jeans?
perfume?
tie?
high heals?
A hat?
~CJ
Ummm. jaym not any of those sorry. But can I ask you one thing. Who are you? You seem to know me but I don't know who you are. If you could tell me your name.... That would be nice. Thanks.
Its not a hat, jewelry, jeans, perfume, tie, or high heals. Try again soon!!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
a concealed weapon, like a gun or something?
What kind of work? Does it matter if it is a guy or a girl? Is it a desk job, sales possition, construction worker, fast-food restaurant worker, what???
Sorry guys I made a mistake. One of the guesses that the guy jaym mentioned was right. But since I deleted his comments from my blog you won't be able to see which ones. Sorry for the mistake. But please keep trying.
Sorry kayla nothing dangerous like that.
Okay Anna now for your questions.
1. it was never said really what kind of work.
2. girls tend to wear it more often than boys. But boys can wear it also.
3. Like I said they never really said what kind of job. I think it goes for all kinds of jobs. But if you are a construction worker than you really should not wear it/them.
O.K. I just gave several clues so don't be looking for any more for now.
a skirt or a dress or something.....? make-up... flip flops? or I guess I could say sandles.....
Congratulations Rachel!! It is flip-flops. Good guess.
YAY!! I got one right!! Me SOOO happy. :)
Just a thought,
wouldn't eight out of ten people be in a kind of job where you wouldn't want to wear flip-flops!?
~CJ
Post a Comment
<< Home