June 12, 2005

Camping Cont.

Boring title I know. This camping thing we do every year. Normally we do this as Shannon Lake. But due to the fact that last year we had almost three times the children as adults. And because we are at the very least fifteen minutes away from any hospital. So if anything happened and someone got hurt. Well you know how it is. It would take a while to get to help. So this year we are having it at a campground about a hour and a half from my house. The total of people going is 34. The majority is children. Its really lots of fun. Last year it was so hot that most of the time everyone was in the water. The men had a log rolling contest. Interesting to say the least. Oh yes! There was this little dock quite a ways from shore. Someone had left it there when they were camping there. We had great fun with that thing. My Dad went on there. And most of the men tried to push him off. None could do it with exception to one. Mr. Schut managed to get him off the dock. But my Dad took Mr. Schut with him. So I think this tells you what it is all about.

Oh yes! For the people who were at the weekend getaway in Canada. I do swim. I just don't swim in pools.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I figured you could swim, I just felt really bad that you were so allergic to chlorine. When you were sitting on the side of the pool I felt really bad that you couldn't join in the fun! If we ever do something like that again I'll try to find a way to do it so that there is no chlorine so you can join in the fun too!!! Esha

June 15, 2005 7:36 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

OH! Don't feel bad you get used to not doing things with other people after a while. To tell you the truth when I was little it bothered me really bad. But now I kind of gotten used to it.

June 18, 2005 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home