June 03, 2005

17th century dessert

Okay if any of you guys are getting tired of riddles just tell me and I will try to think of something else to post. But until then here is another one.

This was a very popular 17th century dessert. What is it?

Its kind of hard so if you don't get it don't feel bad. If no one gets it in a couple of days I will give you a clue.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

A very popular 17th century dessert? Popular where?? That's an important question because tastes around Europe veried sharply--especially with England in the mix.

June 04, 2005 8:13 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

June 05, 2005 4:54 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Its in Europe. Were I really don't know. From the answer I would think England would probably be in the mix.

June 06, 2005 4:37 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

ice cream?????

June 06, 2005 9:05 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

To both of you guys the answer is no. Pickled feet Rebekah. GROSS!!

June 08, 2005 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home