June 01, 2005

More Riddles

Brazil is the largest producers of these in the world. What is it?

26 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

coffe(sp?) beans

June 01, 2005 8:18 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

monkey brains

June 02, 2005 12:24 AM  
Blogger Brandy said...

lizard tongues

June 02, 2005 12:24 AM  
Blogger Brandy said...

cell phones

June 02, 2005 12:24 AM  
Blogger Brandy said...

doggie biscuits

June 02, 2005 12:24 AM  
Blogger Brandy said...

toothpicks

June 02, 2005 12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make up your mind, Brandy! All those guesses are making my eyes swim (I'm laughing so hard, I'm crying - or maybe its allergies!).
Drea, the guess on coffee beans was what I was thinking, too, but I don't want to copy you (and that answer was probably too easy).
Gloria, my uneducated guess is copper.
Eliesje

June 02, 2005 7:52 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Sorry guys. Its not any of those things.

June 02, 2005 12:12 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Here is a clue: Its part of a well balanced breakfast.

June 02, 2005 12:12 PM  
Blogger ~Rae said...

Eggs???

June 02, 2005 3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MILK!!
Esha

June 02, 2005 4:24 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

ah...that blows my guess...I was going to say rubber.

June 02, 2005 5:50 PM  
Blogger ~Rae said...

Wheat, cheese, berries, coffee, pigs (sausage, bacon etc...) ice cream, enchiladas', candy, turkey sandwhiches, pasta, chocolate, frosting....?!?!
In my opinion those are all part of a well balanced breakfast so it must be at least ONE of them!!!!!!

June 03, 2005 10:33 AM  
Blogger ~Rae said...

ok Gloria, I guessed. In fact, I guessed twice, and if you really think about it I guessed 13 times!! So now that I guessed will you tell me? 0:) <:::::: thats me, I'm an angel, 0;)

June 03, 2005 10:37 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Sorry Rachel its not eggs, wheat, cheese, berries, coffee, bacon, sauage, ice cream, or any of the other things that you mentioned. And of course your an angel any that knows you would know that!!

June 03, 2005 5:03 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Hey Mark. Thanks for stoping by. No its not rubber. But its a better guess than my Dad had. He thought that it would be coffee or drugs.

June 03, 2005 5:04 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

are you calling my guess bad?????? I guessed coffee?????????? >:[

June 04, 2005 8:29 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

brazil nuts :) :) :)

June 04, 2005 8:30 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

oranges?????

June 04, 2005 8:31 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

cheerios?????

June 04, 2005 8:32 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

captain crunch

June 04, 2005 10:06 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

bananas

June 04, 2005 10:06 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Andrea I didn't mean the coffea part that was pretty good. I ment the drugs. Oh by the way you are right it is oranges.

June 05, 2005 4:57 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

oh I see

June 05, 2005 10:01 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

hey I finaly got one cooooooolll:) :) :)

June 05, 2005 10:01 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

I didn't know you would get so excited by answering a riddle.

June 06, 2005 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home