Volley Ball
Just thought that I would update you guys on my volley ball playing since you were all so supportive of my playing. (if you want to call it that) Last Friday I played some volley ball at our church. And it didn't go so bad. I even managed to ace it a few times. As for Saturday night that I played. *sigh* It did not go very well. At all!! So I'm still learning. And learning and learning and learning...........


4 Comments:
Good for you, Gloria. My whole family has been practicing, too, but every time the ball ends up rolling down the hill again. Makes for an interesting game of volley then run!
Eliesje
A funny thing happened today. My brothers and sisters were playing soccer with a kind of flat soccer ball, and I decided to serve the ball back to them. Not very smart. Besides the fact the ball went behind me, I hurt my hand very badly. *sigh* life goes on I guess
Aaaawwww...what am I going to do with you girl??
I don't know Beka. But I'm sure you will think of something.
Post a Comment
<< Home