May 29, 2005

Take Another Guess

Okay!! Here is another one. Over three million people are injured every year by this object. What is it?

9 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

another person????

May 29, 2005 3:51 PM  
Blogger ~Rae said...

I hate riddles! Just give us the answere!

May 29, 2005 5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mom's guess is car. Mine in paper (you know, paper cuts!?).
Eliesje

May 30, 2005 7:40 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Sorry you guys are all wrong. And Rachel you have to at least give it a try before I will tell you. Hey anonymous very good guess but not correct.

May 30, 2005 5:45 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

trampolines

May 30, 2005 9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I like that Brandy. And Gloria, didn't you see I signed my name on the post? Couldn't you call me by my name?
Okay, how about knives?
Eliesje

May 31, 2005 6:13 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Sorry I did see your name. And no its not knives or tranpolines.

May 31, 2005 5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know! I know! its a toothpick! ~Tina

May 31, 2005 5:24 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Congratulations! Tina you are correct!!! Now I have to get another one. This time it won't be so easy to answer my dear.

May 31, 2005 5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home