Baseball.
Okay my team lost by one point for the third time in a row. But some day I will succeed in finding the one sport in the world that I can play. Today Dad took us girls to the park and practiced hitting with the bat. He says I'm doing better I just need practice. When the younger kids got tired of playing they went and played in the play ground. So then just Dad and I threw the ball to each other and then caught it. No problem there I can throw and catch. Maybe next time I will do a little better. And some more the our youth group is planning on going. So that might help.


2 Comments:
Gloria, I cant get to your blog again, I had to go through Brandy's and then through Marks.
I don't know what I did but I'll look around and see if anything is wrong.
Post a Comment
<< Home