August 12, 2005

Riddle 1

In some small towns in Arizona it is still illegal to wear this. What is it?

I know I have had a lapse in posting my riddles. So I have four new ones so as you guess the answer I will post another one up. As for this one. I could not get the answer until they told me. So I hope you are better at guessing than I am.

9 Comments:

Blogger Kayla DeWaard said...

a snowmobile suit, you know, 'cause you could die from heat exhaustion? ;)

August 12, 2005 9:32 AM  
Blogger Brandy said...

a bikini?!

August 13, 2005 1:14 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

neither.

August 13, 2005 8:31 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Spurs?

August 14, 2005 9:23 AM  
Blogger Cassi said...

a cell phone?

womens pants?

mens earrings? lol

tattoos? (sp?)

August 14, 2005 9:15 PM  
Blogger Kayla DeWaard said...

give us a hint!

August 15, 2005 3:02 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

No its not spurs, women's pants (though in some of the same towns women are not allowed to wear pants.)

Hint: Its something that a man would wear. Not women.

August 15, 2005 7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a fake moustache in church, cause it would make us laugh!

~CJ

August 23, 2005 3:15 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

No Sorry.

August 28, 2005 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home