Bumper Stickers
Caution: I drive like you do!
Strangers have the best candy
Save the Earth, it's the only planet with Chocolate
My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone
I didn't ask to be a princess but if the crown fits...
Stupidity is not a crime so you’re free to go
Moooooove, I'm trying to speed!
There are 2 types of pedestrians, the quick and the dead.
IF THIS STICKER IS GETTING SMALLER, THE LIGHT IS PROBABLY GREEN
YOUR TURN SIGNAL IS STILL ON
IT'S IMPOLITE TO STARE
0-60 in 15 minutes!
A clean car is a sign if sick mind.
According to my calculations, the problem doesn't exist.
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
Be nice to your kids. They'll choose your nursing home.
Be the kind of friend you'd want.
Caution -- Driver Legally Blonde
Caution: I brake for no apparent reason.
Change a life; make someone feel important.
Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult
Confidence is the feeling you have before you understand the situation.
Cover Me I'm Changing Lanes
Do Vegetarians eat animal crackers?
Don't Follow me I am LOST!!!
Don't play stupid with me... I'm better at it!
Faster than a speeding ticket.
Honk If Anything Falls Off
I brake for…wait…AAAH!…NO BRAKES!!!!!
I can handle pain until it hurts.
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to ME.
You’re Just Jealous Because The Voices Only Speak To Me
Strangers have the best candy
Save the Earth, it's the only planet with Chocolate
My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone
I didn't ask to be a princess but if the crown fits...
Stupidity is not a crime so you’re free to go
Moooooove, I'm trying to speed!
There are 2 types of pedestrians, the quick and the dead.
IF THIS STICKER IS GETTING SMALLER, THE LIGHT IS PROBABLY GREEN
YOUR TURN SIGNAL IS STILL ON
IT'S IMPOLITE TO STARE
0-60 in 15 minutes!
A clean car is a sign if sick mind.
According to my calculations, the problem doesn't exist.
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
Be nice to your kids. They'll choose your nursing home.
Be the kind of friend you'd want.
Caution -- Driver Legally Blonde
Caution: I brake for no apparent reason.
Change a life; make someone feel important.
Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult
Confidence is the feeling you have before you understand the situation.
Cover Me I'm Changing Lanes
Do Vegetarians eat animal crackers?
Don't Follow me I am LOST!!!
Don't play stupid with me... I'm better at it!
Faster than a speeding ticket.
Honk If Anything Falls Off
I brake for…wait…AAAH!…NO BRAKES!!!!!
I can handle pain until it hurts.
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to ME.
You’re Just Jealous Because The Voices Only Speak To Me


4 Comments:
ha ha ha, those are great :)
LOL, I like them. BUT, I like Phantom of the Opera better, and your blog has once again deleted my comment!!! :(
How about,
Please pass,
Only 40 hp at work here.
I'm sorry Ruth. I have no clue why it is doing that.
Post a Comment
<< Home