A Birthday Post
Well so much for nobody at my work knowing that today is my birthday. The happy birthday song was sung to me several times. Well more than several times. And it was also sung to me in Spanish, Hawaiian, Russian, Dutch... And several others. Everyone got to see what I look like when I blush. Which does not happen very often. I was told that I got quite red.
Everybody found out when my boss started to pester me when my birthday was so I told her if she did not tell anyone that I would tell her. She gave me her word she wouldn't tell a soul. (liar) Well she told everyone.
And so it seems that since it was my birthday I was the brunt of several practical jokes. I have to laugh, today was a very interesting day to say the least. And last but not least thank you to everyone for the gifts and well wishes.
Everybody found out when my boss started to pester me when my birthday was so I told her if she did not tell anyone that I would tell her. She gave me her word she wouldn't tell a soul. (liar) Well she told everyone.
And so it seems that since it was my birthday I was the brunt of several practical jokes. I have to laugh, today was a very interesting day to say the least. And last but not least thank you to everyone for the gifts and well wishes.


4 Comments:
Good to know you can't keep all things secret! Here's wishing you a very Happy Birthday!
Mark are suggesting that I have lots of secrets?
I missed it! Gloria, happy birthday! I hope it was a fabulous one. What sort of practical jokes were they?
BTW, your "secret blog" has deleted each and every comment of mine with a frightening regularity :(
Ruth: As for my secret blog. Hmm. I'll will have to see why it is doing that. Odd.
And as for the jokes... Lets see,
1. My gloves went missing. I did
find on top of the cooler.
2. SOMEOME hid my time card. I
know who did that. So I hid
his, but he made me tell where
it was. :P
3. Well I shouldn't mention that
one...
Post a Comment
<< Home