Okay. So I'm doing it to.
Three names you go by
1. Gloria.
2. Glory.
3. Gloriaanna .(Don't ask me why people call me that)
Three Things That Scare You
1. Hospitals.
2. Death.
3. People I love leaving me.
Three of Your Everyday Essentials
1. Sleep.
2. Food.
3. Telling the residents at work that I love them.
Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. Sweat shirt. (My cream colored one.)
2. White and pink socks.
3. Blue Jeans
Four Things You Need in a Relationship (other than Real Love)
1. God, Same doctrinal believes.
2. Sense of humor.
3. They have to love me for who I am.
4. We have to be friends.
Three PHYSICAL Things about the Opposite Gender that Appeal to You
1. Okay this one is hard. Um... Eyes.
2. Their Face?
3. I don't know...
Three of Your Favorite Hobbies
1. Crochet
2. Playing the piano.
3. Hanging out with my friends and family.
Three Things You want to do really badly right now
1. Go back to work.
2. Find something to do a report on.
3. Take a shower.
Three Places You Want to go
1. Alaska.
2. Montana.
3. Next years conference.
Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. Find the love of my life, Get married, Have a house full of kids.
2. Grow in my knowledge of the Bible.
3. To find all the answers to my questions would be nice.
Three Ways that you are stereotypically a Girl/Guy
1. I like to shop.
2. I love babies.
3. I don't really like the color pink very much either but I love the color lavender.
Three Things that annoy you
1. Being Late.
2. People watching me type.
3. People not prepared for there lesson.
1. Gloria.
2. Glory.
3. Gloriaanna .(Don't ask me why people call me that)
Three Things That Scare You
1. Hospitals.
2. Death.
3. People I love leaving me.
Three of Your Everyday Essentials
1. Sleep.
2. Food.
3. Telling the residents at work that I love them.
Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. Sweat shirt. (My cream colored one.)
2. White and pink socks.
3. Blue Jeans
Four Things You Need in a Relationship (other than Real Love)
1. God, Same doctrinal believes.
2. Sense of humor.
3. They have to love me for who I am.
4. We have to be friends.
Three PHYSICAL Things about the Opposite Gender that Appeal to You
1. Okay this one is hard. Um... Eyes.
2. Their Face?
3. I don't know...
Three of Your Favorite Hobbies
1. Crochet
2. Playing the piano.
3. Hanging out with my friends and family.
Three Things You want to do really badly right now
1. Go back to work.
2. Find something to do a report on.
3. Take a shower.
Three Places You Want to go
1. Alaska.
2. Montana.
3. Next years conference.
Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. Find the love of my life, Get married, Have a house full of kids.
2. Grow in my knowledge of the Bible.
3. To find all the answers to my questions would be nice.
Three Ways that you are stereotypically a Girl/Guy
1. I like to shop.
2. I love babies.
3. I don't really like the color pink very much either but I love the color lavender.
Three Things that annoy you
1. Being Late.
2. People watching me type.
3. People not prepared for there lesson.


1 Comments:
umm...WOW!that was cool:)
Post a Comment
<< Home