Quotes.
House Guarded By Shotgun 3 Days A Week. Guess Which Days.
Actual Headline: Typhoon Rips Through Cemetery; Hundreds Dead
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Sarcasm helps keep you from telling people what you really think of them.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
You can't be late until you show up.
I intend to live forever, or die trying.
Well if I'm a nobody, and nobody's perfect, then I must be perfect.
A train station is where the train stops. A bus station is where the bus stops. On my desk, I have a work station...
Knowledge is realizing that the street is one-way, wisdom is looking both directions anyway
If you cannot convince them, confuse them.
To ensure perfect aim, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target
I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.
Actual Headline: Enraged Cow Injures Farmer With Ax
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs.
Actual Headline: Man Struck By Lightning Faces Battery Charge
Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
Actual Headline: Typhoon Rips Through Cemetery; Hundreds Dead
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Sarcasm helps keep you from telling people what you really think of them.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
You can't be late until you show up.
I intend to live forever, or die trying.
Well if I'm a nobody, and nobody's perfect, then I must be perfect.
A train station is where the train stops. A bus station is where the bus stops. On my desk, I have a work station...
Knowledge is realizing that the street is one-way, wisdom is looking both directions anyway
If you cannot convince them, confuse them.
To ensure perfect aim, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target
I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.
Actual Headline: Enraged Cow Injures Farmer With Ax
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs.
Actual Headline: Man Struck By Lightning Faces Battery Charge
Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.


4 Comments:
I want to go like grandpa to.
the first one's my favorite!
LOL,those are pretty good:O
very funny!
Post a Comment
<< Home