Seven Brides For Seven Brothers.
Last night I went with Brandy to see Seven brides for Seven brothers. I love that play. I have seen this one several times on stage and in the movie. But this one was far better than all of the others that I have seen.
The reason I went to see it again (besides the fact I love the story) is that my friends Anna and Rebekah were playing in it. You girls did a wonderful job by the way. I could go on and on about it but I don't want to bore you all. Just so you know there are four more performances. You can get more information on that here:
http://www.nwtg.org/
I seriously recommend that you go see this. Our drive back home was um... To put it mildly crazy? Funny? Weird? You can read more of that here if you want to.
http://www.chazzbaby.blogspot.com/
Brandy puts it so much better than I ever could. So anyway have a nice weekend. I'm going to go back to cleaning the house. ttfn.
The reason I went to see it again (besides the fact I love the story) is that my friends Anna and Rebekah were playing in it. You girls did a wonderful job by the way. I could go on and on about it but I don't want to bore you all. Just so you know there are four more performances. You can get more information on that here:
http://www.nwtg.org/
I seriously recommend that you go see this. Our drive back home was um... To put it mildly crazy? Funny? Weird? You can read more of that here if you want to.
http://www.chazzbaby.blogspot.com/
Brandy puts it so much better than I ever could. So anyway have a nice weekend. I'm going to go back to cleaning the house. ttfn.


3 Comments:
lucky! i didnt even know! but i had to work anyways
sounds like fun:)i love the old movie so i think i would like the play.
That is my most favoritest movie and i have seen the play before it was awesome!
I like gideon and alice!
Post a Comment
<< Home