September 12, 2006

Conference Chronicles V

These pictures are pretty random. They weren't even all taken on the same day. So enjoy them. You know you never realize how many pictures you take until you try to put them in a photo album.
I love this picture of Kayla.





Go Yvonne!

12 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Thanks for having so many of one particular subject

September 13, 2006 5:00 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

We took a lot more picture around the time we took the one of Albert in the school bus.

I don't see any of THOSE on here.

September 13, 2006 6:12 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

haha mike :P

September 14, 2006 4:55 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Mark: Your welcome.

Michael: I needed more room on my camera so I deleted most of the ones that you took. I kept a few but most are gone.

September 14, 2006 11:28 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Awww...man I'm sure those pictures were soooo B-E-A-utiful. What a shame :(

September 14, 2006 1:30 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

I spent a lot of time and care taking them too. It is a shame.

September 14, 2006 5:37 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I was being sarcastic...if you couldn't tell ;)

September 14, 2006 6:52 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Thanks Kikidude, All I need is for the whole world to think I'm not bright. They seem to get that inpression without you're help.

September 15, 2006 6:20 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Do you guys happen to be related?

September 15, 2006 7:06 PM  
Blogger ~Em~ said...

no they're not.

September 16, 2006 4:51 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

No were not related. I do seem to end up taking him to his house a lot tho.

September 17, 2006 5:41 PM  
Blogger *kate* said...

Nice pictures.. :)

September 18, 2006 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home