August 21, 2006

House Sitting.

6 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

yah, ok.. i can only get the first video, and is it possible to edit out the end of it - please!!! i don't think everyone needs to see that, k, and i'm not talking about when i stick my head in front of the camera............

August 22, 2006 1:20 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Um. I don't how to edit it. But I can delelete all together if you want me to.

August 22, 2006 7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What game are you playing?

August 22, 2006 1:41 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Its either called nerds or nerzed.

August 22, 2006 7:57 PM  
Blogger coolnclever said...

ya um I cant get the video...say's I need to be your friend first dont know what on earth that mean's.

August 22, 2006 11:16 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

it's called nerds :)

August 23, 2006 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home