August 08, 2006

Another one of the quiz thingies.

Name?: Gloria --- -----

Nicknames?: Glo, Glorianna, Snuggly Bear, Lion,

Sex?: Female

Height?: 5 Feet 5 Inches.

Eye color?: Ooh. I don't know there all different colors. Hazel.

Where were you born?: In a hospital.

Number of candles on your last birthday cake?: I didn't have a cake I don't think...

Pets?: We have a dog and five cats.

Hair color?: Brunette.

Piercings?: One in each ear

favorite foods?: Lasagne, Ice cream, Grilled cheese sandwich dipped in milk.

Ever been to Africa?: No.

Been toilet papering?: Almost. And no I'm saying who I wanted to do it to. Oh that would have been so much fun.

Love someone so much it made you cry?: Yes.

Been in a car accident?: Sort of.

Been close to death?: How close do you mean?

Croutons or bacon bits?: Bacon Bits.

favorite day of the week?: Sunday.

favorite restaurant?: the "Lunch Box" ;)

favorite flower: Rose.

favorite sport to watch?: Figure skating.

favorite drink: Water.

favorite ice cream flavor?: Chocolate, or Vanilla with chocolate topping, or Vanilla with caramel topping, or rocky road. or....

Warner Bros. or Disney: Depends on the movie.

Have you seen the movie 'A Walk To Remember?': No.

If so did you like it?:

favorite fast food restaurant?: Mc Donalds.

Carpet color in your bedroom?: I don't have carpet in my bedroom but the floor is brown.


How many times did you fail your driver's test?:Once.

Whom did you get your last email from?: Rebecca.

What do you do most often when you are bored?: Talk, or move around. But mostly I talk.

Most annoying thing to say to me?: basically anything that shows that you are not really listening to me.

Bedtime?: Um. Well. Hmm. That would depend. When I go to bed or go to sleep.

favorite TV show?: Sue Thomas FBeye.

Last person you went out to dinner with?: Brandy.

Been out of country?: Canada.

Believe in magic?: No.

Ford or Chevy: Chevy.

What are you listening to right now?: The TV show that the kids are watching.

Have you ever failed a grade?: Nope

If you have, what grade did you fail?:

What annoys you right now?

Do you have a bf/gf?: No…not yet

If so, what is their name?:

What are you wearing right now?: Pink toe nail polish, Blue Jeans, Green T-shirt, Blueearringss.

Have you ever had a crush on any of your teachers?: Well considering that fact the they were either woman or my mom I don't think so.

Do you smoke?: No

What are yourfavoritee colors?: Lavender.

What is yourfavoritee animal?: Puppies.

Do you have any birthmarks?: Um yeah, but I'm not telling where.

Have you ever gotten your ass kicked?: No...

Who do you talk to most on the phone?: Either my Mom or my Dad.

Have you ever been slapped?: Yes.

Have you ever been grounded?: Yes.

Do you get online a lot?: Yes.

Are you shy or outgoing?: outgoing.

Do you shower?: Yah. I would hope so anyway or I would smell pretty bad.

Do you hate school?: Well I don't hate it but I don't really care for it either.

Do you have a social life?: Yah. I guess.

How easily do you trust people?: To a certainextentt.

Do you have a secret people would be surprised knowing?: Yes.

Would you ever sky dive?: *laughing* If someone pushed me maybe...

Do you like to dance?:Oh yeah.

Have you ever been out of state?: Yes.

Do you like to travel?: Depends on who I'm with and how much.

Have you ever been expelled from school?: No.

Have you ever been suspended from school?: No

Do you want to get out of your hometown?: It don't really make a difference with me.

Are you spoiled?:I think someone else should answer that one.

Are you a brat?: If I am somebody just kick me.

Have you ever been dumped?: No

Do you like snapple?: Never had it. But I like theircommercialss.

Do you drink a lot of water?: Yes.

What toothpaste do you use?: Whatever kind my Mom buys.

Do you have a cell phone?: Yes.

Do you have a curfew?:usuallyy at mid-night.

Who do you look up to?: Lots of different people.

Are you a role model?: Yah but not a very good one in my opinion.

What name brand do you wear the most?: I have no idea nor do I really care.

What do you want pierced?: Well my ears are already pierced so I would say nothing.

Do you like takin pictures?: Do I like takin pictures, no. I LOVE takin pictures. I"m a picture nut.

Do you have a tan: Yep

Have you ever started arumorr?: Not that I know of.

Do you have your own phone or phone line?: No.

Do you have your own pool?: No.

Do you prefer boxers or briefs?:I like Rebecca's answer, "Seriously, who looks someone straightin thee face and asks these questions??? No one, so why do it on here??"

Do you have any siblings?: Yep. Lots.

Do you get along with your parents?: Most of the time.

How do you vent your anger?: I cry, I yell, (or shutup depends on how mad I am) I take walks, I throw things...

Have you ever ran away?:physicallyy no.Emotionallyy yes.

Have you ever been fired from a job?: No

Do you even have a job?: Yes.

Do you daydream a lot?: That would depend on how tired I am.

Do you have a lot of ex's?: I can gladly say I have none.

What do you want a tattoo of?: Well since I'm never getting one it would be kind of pointless to say what I want one of huh?

What do you have a tattoo of?: Nothing. Yet. Just kidding.

What does your ex bf/gf look like?: Don't have one.

Do you like getting dirty?: As in filthy dirty. That would depend. Playing in the mud can be very fun.

Are you flexible?: That would depend...

What is your heritage?: Dutch, Native American, German, that pretty much covers most of it.

What is your lucky number?: Don’t have one

What does your hair look like right now?: Like it always does. Terrible.

Could you ever be a vegetarian?: No.

If you had to completely dye your hair it'd be what color?: My natural color or a little darker.

Would you ever date someone younger than you?: Well never say never, but I would prefer if he was older.

Would you ever date someone older than you?: Yes.


How many rings until you answer the phone?: It depends on how long it takes for me to get to the phone.

Have you ever been skinny dipping?: *laughing* No...

If yes, when was the last time?:

When was the last time you went on a date?: I’ve never gone on a date

Do you look more like your mother or father?: Father.

Do you cry a lot?: It would depend on the day and the mood. But gernerally yes I do cry a lot.

Do you ever cry to get your way?: Never. It drives me nuts when people do that. Its pathetic.

What phrase do you use most when on the phone?: I have no idea.

Are you the romantic type?: Yes

What’s your pet peeve?: Dust. I hate dust. And dirt.

Have you ever been chased by cops?: Nope

What do you like most about your body?: My eyes.

What do you like least about your body?: Don't even go there.

When was the last time you threw up?: Yesterday.

In the opposite sex, do you prefer blondes or brunettes?: They are both fine. It depends. If the person I like is blonde then I prefer blondes if he is brunette then I prefer brunettes.

Do you ever wear shirts to show your belly?: No

What about cleavage?: Try not to

What theme does your room have?: Puppies.

What size shoe do you wear?: 5

How are you feeling right now?: Tired and sore.

When was the last time you were at a party?: That would be Anna's going away party.

Has there ever beerumormour spread about you?: Yes.

What is one of your bad qualities?: I have a big mouth. I could name a whole lot more if you want me to.

What is one of your good qualities?: I have a big heart.

Would you marry for money?: No

Are you more of a mommys or daddys child?: Neither.

When was the last time you cried in school?don'tdont' know, when I was like really little.

Would you ever bungee jump?: No.

What is your worst fear?: Losing the people that I love.

Would you ever join the army?: Maybe.

Do you like cows?: There okay.

If you were to die today, what would you do?: Probably die.

Hearts, Moons or stars?: Hearts I guess.

Coke or Pepsi?: Coke.favoriterite scent?: One that don't me sneeze.

Favourite band?:favoriterite singer is Martina Mcbride, I don't really have a favorite band.

Would you ever dye your hair red?: No

How many languages can you speak?: English, a little Spanish, and a little Dutch. But I can understand all three along with some German.

What time are you finishing this?: It is 8:47 PM.... Wow I thought it was later than that.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess what!
You and I were both born at the same place!

August 09, 2006 5:47 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Naw! Really!

August 09, 2006 9:22 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

That was a freaking long post! :)

August 10, 2006 10:08 PM  
Blogger ~*!*~Abby~*!*~ said...

yes very I didn't even read it all but what I read was ..... er..uh interesting

August 11, 2006 6:07 PM  
Blogger ~*!*~Abby~*!*~ said...

j.k. lol

August 11, 2006 6:08 PM  
Blogger ~Em~ said...

That was very long!!!! :O

August 12, 2006 10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home