Michaels Greatest Fear.
This is Michael's greatest fear: that squirrels will take over the world. In his theory they are highly intelligent, and are making plans by the day to take over the world.
Personally I think he is a little off the wall on this one.
Though I do agree that squirrels are highly intelligent, I think that they are very cute and cuddly. And are NOT in anyway a danger to the world or mankind.


9 Comments:
Thats what most everyone that I haven't convinced otherwise thinks.
I have to agree with Mike on that one.
Because squirrels may be cute and sweet to some people but that's just what they want you to think and then when the moment is right that's when they get you.Snach you up like a bug and then it all go's dark...and then you see a light small at first but then as you open your eyes it get's brighter and brighter and that's then you find out that they can speak 24 languages including French and then it all go's dark again and this time it's the end.
That's what I think they will do if Master Chief does not come to the rescue.
Deep Amanda. Very deep.
i had no idea you were so...creative, manda. it kinda scares me...
I scare my self sometimes too...but I will spare you all those story's :)
You pretty much voiced my fears there. I hope that now everyone understands why I worry about this.
I still see no reason to worry.
dude, there is nothing to fear, ive held one before, and nothing devious happened. except they like to spring out of drawers at councilers, but i told them to do it.
I was at the zoo with anne-marie's family and a squirrel jumped into a trash can thing and william stuck his hand in it to get the squirrel and it bit him!They are evil!
Post a Comment
<< Home